Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 26: Excitement

I'm so excited. I've decided to go home to St. Louis this weekend to see my family. It's my mom's birthday, and I'm not sure when I'll have another weekend free. Hopefully the snow doesn't ruin my plans, but I have high hopes.
My plan is to get up super early in the morning, load the car, and hit the road! I'll have to make sure that Peaches has a bunch of food and water, and hope that she doesn't rip the house to shreds while I'm gone.

Today was pretty decent. I got up around 9:45 feeling refreshed for once, talked to my hubby, and then made a super delicious ham and cheese sandwich for lunch (I'm talking lettuce, mayo, pickles, mustard, cheese, and ham on country white bread) DE-licious!
After lunch, it was time to head off to work.  Today was much better than the past 2 days. The kids were less fussy, and we didn't have too many of them either.  Thankfully. After work, I came home to a happy kitty, who had yet to make me furious tonight, and after a sink full of dishes, I made myself another cheeseburger on my George Foreman, and it was just as good as the first one I made. SOOO good!

Then it was time to pack. Which I love. Packing always makes me excited for the weekend ahead. Can't wait to hit the road in the morning!

Then, I watched Ramona and the Beezus, which was super cute! I actually ended up crying because of it. In the movie, their family cat dies. I lost my mind. I was so sad. Haven't cried that hard at a kid's movie in a while. Very good use of my time, if I don't say so myself.
Well, anyway, I should go to sleep ASAP, if I want to be on the road by 6am.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment