Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 14: Grrrr

Today's entry is probably going to be a short one.  Today was very frustrating. Peaches is really getting on my last nerve. I try to play with her, to try and get her energy out, but she's not interested. But, then as soon as I go to do something else, she's darting all around the house, knocking stuff over, making all kinds of noise, and I just don't understand.  I feel lost with her.

Omg, I sound like I'm talking about a child...
wow.
Ok, well, anyway, I didn't do anything today. I didn't go to that new church, I didn't work out, and I didn't even leave the house.

ALTHOUGH, i DID take a shower, and I made a delicious dinner of chicken, noodles, and broccoli. Healthy, right? sure.

Anyway, I can't think of anything else to write tonight. Gnight all
-jessica

1 comment: