Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 20: LAUNDRY

I feel like all I did today was do laundry. ALL DAY.
So depressing to spend a whole day doing laundry, but at the same time, I'm glad to have clean clothes and clean sheets, and even clean towels! so, it's a been a bittersweet day.  A great thing about today was the fact that I got to talk to my hubby not once, but twice today!! I love getting to talk to him daily. It's so refreshing to get to see his face. Love it!
Also, I've discovered an easy way to get from snacking all day long. Today, I just sat in my room on my bed and watched TV, instead of sitting on the couch in the living room, and since the bedroom is farther away from the kitchen, I didn't walk into the kitchen to get snacks all day long! So, apparently, if I just live in my bedroom, I will make myself have better eating habits. lol. We'll see how well this theory plays out.

Other than laundry, not much happened today. Just a pretty lazy Saturday. Just how I like it.
Let's all just pray that I can talk myself into going to church in the morning. I'm gonna try the LCMS church in town, even though I'm not sure if it's really my style, because I know that I can for sure take communion there, and that's one of my main concerns with picking a new church.
Alright, I got to get the last load of laundry out of the dryer so I can go to sleep in my freshly-cleaned sheets!
Much love!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment