Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 85: Nobody is Gonna Rain on My Parade!

You know that lovely feeling you get when you're listening to someone talk who has a very soothing voice? Like one of those velvety soft voices that make you feel all fluffy inside?
Well, for some odd reason, I've been feeling THAT good all evening. I'm really not sure why. I mean, it's Monday. I should be dreading the fact that the week is here again, but I'm not.
I don't know.
Maybe it's because I only had to work for 3 hours today. :) We were having some pretty nasty weather, with tornado warnings off and on, and so a lot of parents called and canceled their appointments today, and picked up their children early. By 3 o'clock, we only had 2 children, with only 1 coming in still, so I left at 3:30, after folding the laundry. :) It felt good to get out of work early for once. Even though it was still raining, I got to enjoy my afternoon by scoping out the building that I have to report to in the morning for my CPR class. After doing some investigating, I went home and worked on my wedding scrapbook ALL evening. I can't believe how therapeutic it is for me to just sit on the couch, and coordinate pictures with different papers and mats, and choose the perfect stickers to complete each page. I'm making really good progress on both of my books, and actually, I really need to go get another book for the dating years. I'm not even through our junior year, and the book is already over-flowing!

Anyway. I had a really good day today, despite the awful weather.

Only bad thing about today was that I realized that I have to work a Super Saturday this weekend. :(
But, until then, I'm going to do my best to keep this warm, fuzzy feeling!

Much love to all!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment