Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 87: Crazy for Coupons?

For some reason, I'm having problems thinking of things to blog about today. Plenty happened, but I'm just not motivated I guess to get this post started. I've now been staring at this screen for about 20 minutes...hmmm. Okay.
Well. I guess I'll start by saying that I can't believe how quickly this week is going for me. I feel like it was just Sunday afternoon, and now it's already almost the end of Wednesday! Crazy!

Today was another pretty good day. I went in early to work, since one of my coworkers was gone all day for training, and since I came in early, I got the opportunity to leave early! I got to leave at about 4pm. So, instead of just going home and doing nothing, I quickly went to home to gather all of our tax forms and such, and headed back on post to have our taxes filed. I was so proud of myself for actually getting something done! Technically they are not filed quite yet, but after figuring out whether I should file jointly with Kent, or have my parents claim me as a dependent, I will be able to file them tomorrow afternoon after I get off work.

Good times. Yay for tax refunds!

Also, tonight I saw the series premiere of "Extreme Couponing" on TLC, and I am soo impressed. These ladies will rack up a bill of over 600 dollars, and after all of their coupons are added up, they only spend like SIX DOLLARS!! Really?!? That's so awesome!

I would like to say that I want to be able to do that too, but I just don't think I have the organizational skills to be able to achieve those kinds of results. :P
But that's alright, I'm okay with just printing off coupons for the things that I already buy, and just using them when I need those products. I'm kind of okay that my garage is used to house my cars and not used as a stock pile of toilet paper and shampoo. :)
Still, it was a very entertaining hour, and it DID inspire me to go online and print off coupons!
lol

Other than that, didn't really do too much.

Welp, I'm off to bed now.
Much love to everyone!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment