Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 98: Sooo Much Money....

I spent sooooo much money today. It was simply horrifying. I had to go and get my tires replaced, which cost me a whopping $684!! AHHH! I know that it needed to be done though, my tires were in terrible shape. It just hurts to spend that much at once...grr I guess I'll just have to get used to stuff like that.

And now, I have to make sure that I'm not spending TOO much money, because once Kent gets home...ugh we're planning on spending a whole bunch of money. The frugal girl in me wants to just stay home, not leave at all, and save our money, but I know that won't be possible.

Oh well. Hopefully our tax refund comes quickly. eeeee
Okay. I'm tired.
I've been cleaning all day so I've definitely earned this night of sleep. lol.
g'night all!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment