Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 96: Make New Friends, But Keep the Old.

Good day today.
It started off kind of depressing, and I found myself not wanting to do anything at all. I think I'm just getting to the point where I'm sick of seeing all of these soldiers coming home, and not one of them is MY soldier. I'm just burned out. But, once I got to work, my day got better. Then, it got even better when my coworker Melissa asked me if I wanted to come over for dinner again tonight!
We ordered Chinese food, and vegged out while watching Amazing Race on her DVR.
Then, we rocked out to some classic Michael Jackson, and I gave her baby a bath. It was the first time I've ever given a baby a bath, so I was nervous, but I think I ended up doing a pretty good job! I feel like once Kent and I decide to have kids, I'm going to be beyond prepared for this stuff. lol. doubtful.

Anyway. I got home to find out that Kent had already tried to call me twice on Skype. eek! Thankfully he was still online, so I was able to call him and everything worked out. :)

I was just so happy that I got to get out of the house tonight. She also told me that I should never wait for a invitation to come over to her house. :) She's also having a girls' night tomorrow night, so I think that's where I'll be tomorrow most likely. yay!

Okay.
G'night all!
So happy that it's finally the weekend!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment