Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 92: Sometimes Routines are Nice

So, as much as I know that running is good for me in the long run, it's difficult to remember that when I can barely even walk the next day. I guess I didn't really do a very good job at stretching after my run, so all my muscles were aching when I woke up this morning, and continued to hurt all day long. :(
Oh well, I guess that's just a price I have to pay to get back into shape.

Besides being sore all day, it was a pretty good day. We were really busy at work today, but that's a good thing, because when we have lots of children, it makes the day go by faster! Which is always nice. Plus, my coworkers were all in a much better mood, now that we still have jobs. :)
Anyway. Today was pretty much the same as the rest of the days, but I didn't really mind it. I'm starting to enjoy my daily routine. Yay!
Okay. I've got to go to sleep so I can start another day tomorrow.
Much love to all!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment