Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 97: Girls' Night

Ugh. I can't believe that I was out so late tonight. I didn't get home until after midnight, and yes the post says that it is still Saturday, but I'm OCD, and each post has to be on that specific day, so I cheated and changed the time.....don't judge...
Anyway. My day was pretty exciting. I went to Sam's this morning to have my low tire looked at, and ending up finding out that I need to buy 4 new tires, like pronto! So, since the wait would have been another 2.5-3 hours before they could get the tires put on the car, I decided that I wanted to wait and get them tomorrow. Sam's was just SUPER busy today.
I also went to lunch with Melissa at Shogun Japanese Grill. Yum Yum Yum!! But it was super expensive, so I'm not sure I want to go there a whole bunch. It will definitely have to just be an every once in a while restaurant! But it was really nice to go out on a saturday and have lunch! Then, I went to Walmart, and finally bought myself a new vacuum. I've been meaning to get one for a long time now, and I finally just made myself suck it up and buy one. And, oh my goodness. The difference a new vacuum makes on my carpet! I got a Eureka! LightSpeed 300, and it's bright orange, which I absolutely love!  (also it might have been the only reason it beat out the Dirt Devil I was also looking at )
So, I went home, and assembled my new vacuum, and automatically started vacuuming. It needed to be done. Like really bad. After doing the living room, and the hallway, I had successfully dumped out 3 containers full of dirt and carpet fuzz, filling up an entire grocery sack! It was ridiculous! Tomorrow, my plan is to clean up my bedroom, and then vacuum that room, as well as get the office, man cave, and hall bathroom cleaned up.
Um, also I guess I have to go back to Sam's to get my new tires.
After my vacuum adventure, I headed over to Melissa's for girls' night, which was a blast! We all hung out, ate a bunch of cheesecake bites, and Tostitos and dip (which was salsa and cream cheese), and talked until we all turned into pumpkins. It was a really great night, and I'm so happy that I went.
Good times.
Okay. G'night
Much love to all!
-jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment