Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 82: April--So Far, So Good

Not too much to complain about tonight.
I finally got Kent's t-shirts from battalion, although I made myself look ridiculous in the process. I went up to the door, and tried to open it. It wouldn't budge. So there were a few soldiers standing on the sidewalk, so I asked them if they knew where I was supposed to get "The Balls" tee-shirts. They told me the second door, and I responded with, "I think it might be locked. I couldn't get it open." Sigh. One of them walked over, turned the knob the opposite way than I did, and the door opened RIGHT up. Oh well. They then explained that door was fickle, and that the knob only turned one way, so it made me feel a little bit better about my predicament.
Anyway, I got the shirts, went home for lunch, back on post for work, blah blah blah.
My day was kind of the same as the rest of the days this week, except that it's April!
Then, I went over to one of my co-worker's house, to help her prepare for the huge yard sale she's having tomorrow. I let it slip today that I'm a yard sale guru, and so she told me I was welcome to come over and help with pricing, and also to get first dibs on stuff. lol.
SO, I'm pretty sure that that's where I'm headed in the morning. Told her I would be back to get a bookcase that was there tonight. Only $3!!
Anyway, I'm off to bed. Hopefully. We'll see.
Much love to all!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment