Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 94: Stressin'

Well, I'm super stressed right now. It was really great day to begin with. I had to go into work early, but it wasn't the end of the world. More money, which is always good.
While at work, my stress began. My trainer finally got all of my training stuff organized, and I now only have 2 months to complete the amount of training that SHOULD take me 6 months. uggh. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to get as much done as I can before Kent gets home, because I know I won't get anything done once he gets home. lol.
Anyway. When I got home from work, I decided to cut my grass. It was getting pretty ridiculous, and I was starting to worry that my neighbors were judging me for the height of my grass. After an hour and a half, I trudged back into the house, and noticed that my tennis shoes had turned green from mowing the lawn. I had been meaning to get some new tennis shoes for a while, so I headed out the door and went to Kohl's to get some new shoes.  Okay, long story short, I was in the drive-thru at Burger King after going to Kohl's, and after ordering my food, I started to drive forward, when some jerk pulled RIGHT in front of me, and drove up to the window. Didn't pull up the speaker and order like everyone else, didn't let me go, and then pull in after me (there was no one behind me), nope. Just pulled right in front of me like I wasn't even there. AND he ordered food. At the window. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was in a complete state of shock, for sure. So, I finally got up to the window, got my food, and angrily drove home, all the way worrying that I wouldn't be home in time to get to talk to Kent....well. It's an hour after he usually gets online, and I'm losing my mind.
He didn't get on this morning either, granted I was at work, but he wasn't on facebook from what I can tell, and he didn't try and skype me either....I'm freaking out.
I know deep in my heart that he's okay, but my head's not so sure. I keep thinking of a thousand things that could have happened, and I can't make my brain shut up... I highly doubt that much sleeping will take place.
okay.
I'm gonna go freak out a little more.
much love.
-jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment