Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 35: Grammy's and Laundry

Well, I was up until like 2am this morning, so early church service certainly was out of the question. I just couldn't sleep. And that made me mad, so it made sleeping even harder...
So, I got to Skype with Kent this morning, which was awesome, but I was so exhausted, that I didn't really do too much until about 1pm, when I began my laundry. I only had two loads to do today, and it was so good to have all of my clothes nice and clean.  Then, I went to the living room, and did a 45 minute Dance workout DVD on Netflix. I'm not sure how effective it was, because I'm not sore yet, but I'm sure I will be tomorrow. :)

After my workout, I watched Planet 51, which was absolutely adorable.  I've been wanting to watch it for a while now, and I finally decided that since it was bound to be a happy ending, it was okay for me to watch it. For the next 24 hours, it will be crucial to not watch anything sad, or romantic, which will probably be quite the task, with tomorrow being Valentine's Day...

Anyway, I had a pretty good day, let's just hope and pray that tomorrow is also a good day.......
Love to all!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment