Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 37: Oops

Oops. I was already asleep, and then woke up to turn off lights and to close down my computer, and realized that I still needed to post for the day.

Well, today was another busy one. I was at orientation from 8-3, and when I went on my lunch, I decided to stop by the flower shop on base, to see if my flowers were there for me to pick up. Thankfully, they were, and they are absolutely beautiful. A dozen orange roses, my favorite flower, and a very sweet card along with them.  And the lady working let me take a balloon for free, because of all of the hassle and confusion that we went through to get these flowers.

Then, it was back to orientation, where I felt kinda guilty walking in with a big vase full of roses, since they are only a handful of girls whose husbands are in town right now...but oh well, I was just happy to finally have them.

After orientation, it was off to the center until 5. According to the infant room lead, they really want me to stay there permanently. Hopefully it is her opinion that matters the most, because I have a feeling that if I'm not in the infant room, I'll be in the toddler room...eeeek!

Well, I'm pooped, so I'm going to let myself go to sleep for real now.

Kent's still not online, so I'm definitely going to pray long and hard tonight before I go to sleep that he's okay. I hope that it's just that he was too busy to walk over to the MWR building....but I can't help but worry. It's my job.

Much love!
-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. dude, i love the toddlers
    except the diaper part
    and the biting

    ReplyDelete