Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 42: A Day Full Of Nothing

Well, today I didn't really do much of anything.

Woke up about 9, and talked with Kent on Skype. Then basically sat in bed all day, watching tv, and playing games online. I'm newly obsessed with www.pogo.com, where I can play scrabble, mahjong, and many other great games. Today I played like 3 games of Monopoly online, and lost every single one of them. It was depressing...
So, basically my post isn't really all that fascinating today.
Although, I'm a little afraid that there might be something living in my crawl space, or like in my duct work. I heard some strange noises tonight, and when I went into the living room, I heard some scratching noises coming from the big wall vent. I immediately starting calling for Peaches, to see if she came from the direction of the noise, but she sleepily came walking out from underneath the bed, so I don't know if it was some noise that I was imagining or what, but it really freaked me out.

Anyway, I guess that was my piece of info for today.
I can't believe I have a third day off tomorrow. I really have no idea what I'm going to do with myself. I guess it'll be more pogo.com for me! Or, I guess I could clean....but that would be lame.

Ok, that's all for tonight!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment