Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 53: Tired...

I'm so tired tonight. I got up this morning, and I felt better than yesterday, so I decided to go to work today, mostly because I feel guilty NOT going at this point. So, I went to work, and felt okay until I went on break. I guess maybe giving myself time to sit and focus on myself for about 15 minutes, made me realize that I still didn't feel good. My headache started to rise to the surface again.
But, I was able to make it until 5, mostly because my shift was only 4 hours long, and came home to crash on my couch. Watched some more Army Wives. As I watch more episodes, I'm beginning to let myself ignore the technical aspects, and focus more on the story. And, it never fails. I will cry at every single episode. Sometimes they're happy tears, sometimes they're sad tears, but nonetheless, they're tears, and they're inevitable. I'm getting a little scared that I might be a little too emotional to be an Army Wife.
Oh well, too late now.

Ok, so anway, now as I'm laying here typing this, I'm starting to feel awful again. My throat's getting soar, and as I was talking to Kent on Skype, I started to acquire an awful cough. I don't know. We'll see how I feel when I wake up in the morning.

I'm so excited for this week to be over, because after this week, I'm that much closer to my parents coming down for a week, and after that week, I'm even closer to my baby coming home!!!!

I also can't wait to have a whole weekend to get over this sickness. I got invited to a spa night on Saturday by one of the girls that I work with, but I don't know if I'll go if I still feel like this. Which is depressing, because I really really really need a social life. Hanging out with Peaches and watching Netflix is getting pretty old.

Ok. Exhausted girl is now have problems typing correctly.
That's all for tonight.
Thanks for reading!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment