Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 68: The Calm Before the Storm

Today was much better than yesterday, and I'm feeling a little better about the situation with my aunt, mostly due to the kind words that you all gave me! I love knowing that my friends and family are there for me when I need them the most.
In fact, I was able to kind of enjoy today. It was my parents' last night in town, so dad grilled up some cheeseburgers on my new grill, and we enjoyed a lovely dinner, and after that, I treated them to a movie. We went and saw Beastly, and I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. Of course, it wasn't perfect, but Neil Patrick Harris was hilarious in his role, and I actually was able to forget how much I hate Vanessa Hudgens during the entire course of the movie, which is quite remarkable. lol.
It was nice to go and escape from this life for a couple hours, so the movie was much appreciated.

Not much else really happened today. I went to work, it was fun, the weather was absolutely beautiful, etc, etc.
I'm just worried that since today was so nice, that tomorrow is going to be that much worse... Keep up those prayers!!
Much love to all.
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment