Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 79: Why do I Keep Losing Things??

AHH! I keep losing everything! I've also been super forgetful about lots of stuff, including paying bills, eating meals, and other important things. I just don't know what the problem is.

Today before work, I finally decided to sit down and decide on how much to pay on each of my medical bills that I have filling up my house from all of my eye troubles last summer. I have 3 main bills from 3 different doctors, including the anesthesiologist, and now I've just started getting another bill, from the doctor who has yet to do anything for me in Nashville...sigh. So, anyway, I sat down with my bills, some envelopes, and my checkbook, and when I went to look for my book of stamps, I discovered that I had used them all and not gotten out and bought more yet! I can't believe my memory these days. Well, I got myself organized and headed out of the house about 20 minutes early for work so that I could go by the post office first.

Well, after the post office, I went to work, and actually got there about 10 minutes early, so I decided to begin writing checks and sealing envelopes in my car. Unfortunately, that's the last place I remember seeing my checkbook...I can't find it ANYWHERE!! I placed it in my purse before heading into work, and now I can't seem to find it. I looked in my purse over and over again, I checked my car twice, and I checked the bag that I had taken with me in the car today....I even checked the sidewalk between my car and the front door...
I'm really hoping that I simply left it at work somewhere, like on the staff desk in the infant room, or HOPEFULLY in my cubby. I've decided that I'm not going to freak out until tomorrow. If I can't find it at work, THEN I'm allowed to freak out. Until then, I'm just telling myself that it's there, that that everything is okay....Right?

Okay.
I'm gonna go watch late-night episodes of The Nanny on Nick at Nite.
G'night all!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment