Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 74: Beans, Beans, Beans

Well, today was pretty similar to the previous couple of days. Didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, since the hubby called me on Skype at about 1am this morning. Thankfully, after our half hour conversation, I was able to fall back asleep pretty quick. lol.

Ummm...today I went to work, put children to sleep, fed them snack, changed their diapers, comforted them when they were screaming bloody murder, ummmm washed my hands probably 50 times, and had a pretty good day. Not much to complain about, really. Which is also a little frustrating. Everyday seems to be feeling the same as the day before. Hopefully, this weekend will be a much needed little break from the monotony.

Then for dinner, I had a super lazy dinner of canned Pork 'n Beans, and potato chips... I'm certainly not proud of this choice of dinner...but I didn't really have anything in the fridge or freezer for dinner, and I didn't feel like eating a sandwich, so when I opened up the pantry to choose a soup, the first can I saw...was Pork 'n Beans. lol. It wasn't even a brand name can, it was Kroger brand...sad night. Oh well, I was able to add a couple of spices and seasoning (mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning salt...lol), and it was pretty decent.

Although, the whole time I was eating them, all I could think of was the scene in Dennis the Menace, where Dennis has been kidnapped, and is sitting at the campfire with the bad man, as he heats up a giant can of beans...silliness.

Anyway, my day was a good one, but also pretty mediocre as far as events, good or bad.

I'm going to go to play games on Facebook until I get tired. Then it's off to bed!
Night all!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment