Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 51: TGIM!

For those of you who may be terrified that I meant "Thank Goodness It's Monday" need to go look at the calendar again, because it's Tuesday. But, I DID mean "Thank Goodness It's March!"
I'm so excited, it's kind of scaring me. I'm so happy that I will only have to pay the rent by myself one more time, scan my hubby's check into the USAA account one more time, and take care of the monthly bills alone in general, only one more time! HALLELUJAH!!

This morning, after being woken up by the roofers who came to fix the roof (yay),  I went to turn the rent check in, and then went to the March FRG meeting, which I have to admit, was very anti-climactic! I was expecting more information about redeployment, but what I got was an hour full of the same briefing that I heard last month, only this one was full of screaming children that apparently aren't enrolled in CYSS, or for whatever reason, were not taken to the provided childcare. Dumb. I mean, it was literally the same slide show from the last briefing. Ridiculous.  But, whatever. I guess it was a good refresher. Or something. I don't know.

Anyway, then I came back home for lunch, and then it was back in the car to go to work for the day.  Work was pretty good. Not too much drama, really. Changed some diapers, cleaned up messes, corralled children all day. The basics.
After work, came home and finished my last helping of leftover Taco Soup. Even a week and a half later, it was STILL really good, so I will definitely be making more of that in the future.
Unfortunately, now I'm not feeling well. My ear hurts quite a lot. It feels like it's popped, and I can't un-pop it. It's been like this for about 4 hours now, and I called my mom, and she said it sounded like sinus pressure, so I took some Nasal Decongestant, but it doesn't really seem to be helping. As I'm sitting here now, I'm also noticing that my throat is hurting, so I'm wondering if I'm coming down with something. I've been wondering when I was going to get sick from all of these coughing, runny nosed kids!
Oh well, hopefully a good night's sleep, with my roof fixed now, will help me kick this before it even starts!

Okay.
Bedtime.
Much love!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment