Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 54: Will this ever end??

That's the question I keep finding myself asking today. Will this EVER end? And it is related to many things.

Mostly, I'm ready to be done being sick. Mostly because it's not like I have a fever. I just feel terrible. Today it turned into more of a coughing, sneezing, mucus-y thing. (Sorry if that's too much information...)  I'm just done. I had to call in to work today again, because I just couldn't get myself up out of bed. And, I'm starting to feel guilty. I feel like the girls in my room count on me to be there every afternoon, and I feel really bad not showing up, even though I know that it's really for the best for me to stay home.  I don't know. I just can't help but to feel bad about it all.
Also, I ready for this deployment to end. I'm sick of living alone. Sure, I have my cat, but I just long for someone to be here to listen to me blab, to help me clean up, to share the everyday responsibilities, to complain to whenever I want, and to go out with, even if it's just down the street to Taco Bell for dinner. This time without a lot of personal interaction has made me realize how much I crave human interaction. Maybe that's why I hate to be sick. I don't get to talk to people as much when I don't go to work.  It's just starting to feel like time is at a stand-still, and I'm getting a little afraid that April will never come.
ughhh.

Also, can I just say that I think that people who have real jobs (ie. me!), should be able to have a spring break too? I'm getting just a bit tired of all of the facebook statuses talking about going to the beach this next week...Not fair. If I could, I would jump in my car and drive down to the beach for the next SIX weeks. Maybe THAT would make the time go by faster... Enjoy spring breaks while you've got 'em college kids! You'll miss them when you're done with school! Trust me!
So, I guess that's the third thing that I'm ready for the end of....

Hmmmmmmm.
I don't know what else to blab about. I'm just at a loss for what to say...
 I guess we'll see if this week can go by any faster than this past week went. (Which was pretty slow, if I do say so myself...)
Ok, gnight all!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment