Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 57: Back to the world of the living.

Well, I was finally able to make it out of my house today, which is fantastic! I called into work this morning, and they wanted me to come in "Now" which was at 8:30 in the morning, and since I was still in bed, hadn't showered since thursday, and didn't want to, I told them I could come in at 11. So, at 11, I went in and worked in the toddler room for the first two hours, so they could get their lunch breaks in. Let's just say that I'm glad I don't work in the toddler room on a daily basis. It is CERTAINLY not for everyone.
Then, it was back over to the infant/pre-tod room, where I feel much better about my stress-level...
It was a pretty good day of work. I'm not completely sure if I'm ACTUALLY completely healthy again, but I felt well enough to leave the house, and quite frankly I needed to do something today.

Currently, I'm watching Conan, which I haven't been able to get myself to watch too much with Kent being gone, since it was our favorite show to watch together. But I needed to watch a happy show after a weekend full of Army Wives.
Anyway. For now, I'm feeling better.
Tomorrow I have to go in to post early and get my paperwork that I need to go and get my CAC card for my job. I still don't really know what CAC stands for, but I'm assuming it's something like  Computer Access Card or something. Whatever. Not that important. Basically, it just means i'm getting my government employee id. YAY
Ok.
Well, I don't really have too much else in my brain that I feel like putting in a blog tonight.
I guess all I've got is that I can't wait for this weekend to get here. I need my parents here so that I have some people to entertain. I can't wait to make an effort in the meals that I prepare. I'm going to try and make some stuff that's not part of their normal meal routine! I want the student to become the teacher. lol. Don't get too scared mom. I'll let you and dad cook too!
Alright.
Tired.
My friends wore me out today.
ANNNND my back hurts....
love to all!
-Jessica

1 comment: