Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 78: Back on the Same Page

Well, this morning, my stomach and I were finally back on the same page! I felt soooo much better. This is leading me to believe that it was INDEED food poisoning. The fever and the continued pain yesterday was getting me worried that it was more serious than a case of food poisoning, but since it passed so abruptly, I think my original hunch was correct.
Anyway. I went to work today, and when all of my co-workers asked me how my weekend was, I answered with, "well, I didn't really even leave bed all weekend." and when they gave me jealous responses, I promptly interjected with, "well, I had food poisoning, so it wasn't necessarily an enjoyable weekend in bed..." I was glad that they didn't end up feeling jealous that I didn't work the Super Saturday. I think they were all expecting to hate me, since I had the whole weekend off to do what I wanted....Sorry to disappoint guys!

OOOOKK, um not much else happened today. I went to the Commissary for groceries after work, which was cool, I guess. Plus, I got Pepto Bismal while I was there, so in case I get sick again, I'll actually be somewhat prepared!

Ok. So, now that I feel better, I need to make sure that I stay that way, so good night all!
Hope tomorrow is as good as today!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment